Registration and use of service
- Dial *810# and follow the prompts to do self-registration
- You are required to change your one time password to your preferred PIN.
- Dial *810# and enter your PIN to access the main menu
- Choose your desired transaction and follow the instruction given
- After completing your transactions, ensure you log out from mobile banking.
Mobile Banking Services
- Balance Enquiry
- Mini Statement
- Funds transfer between Caritas accounts
- Fund transfer to MPesa (Mobile Wallets)
- Withdrawal from agents.
- Cheque Book request
- Change of PIN
How to Deposit Funds into Your Account Using Mpesa
- Go to “M-pesa Menu” menu on your phone.
- Select Pay Bill
- Type in Caritas Business Number- 899790
- Enter your Caritas account number (13 digits).
- If you are depositing into a group account or a school account, enter a dash after the 13 digits followed by the admission number or member number e.g. 100xxxxxxxxxx-1540
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit (Between Kshs 100-Kshs 70,000)
- Enter your Mpesa PIN number
- Confirm details are correct and press OK
- You will receive two SMS notification on your phone, one from Safaricom and another one from Caritas.
How to Withdrawal Funds to Your Mpesa Account
- Dial *810# and enter your PIN
- Select 1 for funds transfer and
- Select 3 for transfer of funds to Mpesa
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer
- Enter your PIN and confirm the amount
- You will receive confirmation messages from the Mpesa and the bank confirming the amounts have been transferred.