Target Customer & Purpose
- A loan facility is available for salaried employees with or without MOU to
- Allows employees realize their plans by providing flexible repayments for education, purchase of assets, financing startup businesses and other legally productive ventures
- Maximum Unsecured: Kshs. 1,500,000 or the amount specified in the MOU.
- Unsecured – Up to 60 Months or as specified in the contract or within the contract period (whichever is lower),
- Secured- up to 96 months.
- Ability to repay and the 1/3 rule on the employee’s pay slip must apply.
- Competitive interest rates
- Quick turn around time
- No penalty for early repayment
- Open a Caritas MFB transactional Account.
- Original and Copy of National ID/Passport
- A dully filled loan application form
- 3 months certified payslip
- 6 months certified salary statement
- Employment letter